Whether it is routine cleaning, new construction clean, or having a clean office space, having a clean and healthy environment is important. Some may choose to DIY while others may opt for hiring, but which option is best for you?
Here are somethings to consider before you make your decision:
- Do you have the time to do the cleaning you would like?
- What is your time worth? Is it more valuable than the cost for a cleaning service?
- Do you have all the necessary equipment to accomplish what you want?
- How large of a cleaning job is this and how often will it need to be done?
- Will doing-it-yourself take away from other priorities?
Hiring a cleaning service lets you have more time to focus on other priorities. Having the right equipment can also ensure the job is getting done to leave your home or business in tip-top shape. For example carpet or air-duct cleaning requires a lot of specialized equipment. Rest assured knowing your home or business is in great hands and will leave you with professional quality you can count on from a reputable cleaning company.
ServiceMaster by Ayotte can help you with all your residential, commercial, and post-construction cleaning needs. Give us a call today!